Our innovative push-to-connect design will make for a quick and easy installation, and will allow for you to be able to join together PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe. This also can be done in any combination without the need of soldering, clamps, glue or unions. This fitting can be rotated even after the installation, making it easier to correct after it is in place. It is great for working in small tight spaces, making for faster install times and in case of an installation errors a removal tool will allow for you to remove the fitting to make the necessary correction.
- Ideal for freezes and other emergency repairs.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.
End C (for Tees): Push-to-Connect
Material: Lead Free Brass
End A-to-End B Gender: Female-to-Female
End A-to-End B: Push-to-Connect-to-Push-to-Connect
Fitting Shape: Tee