The VH410 drinking water system has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips, and it replaces the Sterilight S12Q-PA and SC-320 systems. This system reduces microbial contaminants ranging from protozoan cysts to viruses by using UV light waves to deactivate the DNA of microorganisms, preventing further reproduction and clean safe drinking water. The UV lamp lasts for up to 12 months, depending on use and water quality, and the quartz sleeve should be cleaned every 3 months, making system maintenance a breeze!
- ULTRAVIOLET DISINFECTION SYSTEM: The Viqua VH410 utlizes UltraViolet light to combat waterborne pathogens while adding nothing to the water except for UV light.
- WHOLE-HOME WATER TREATMENT: With flow rates of 34 GPM, the Viqua VH410 will provide safe, clean water for the entire home. While staying green by adding zero extra chemicals into the water.
- SAFETY STANDARD: Stainless Steel is proved to be reliable in different temperature, pressure, pH. The Viqua VH410 comes with a safety cap and lamp plug to prevent unsafe access to the UV lamp
- THE VIQUA PROMISE: Whether you choose a point-of-entry or a point-of-use system, your VIQUA UV system will disinfect against microbiological contaminants, providing you and your family with treated drinking water.
- COMPATIBLE REPLACEMENT PARTS: Controller = BA-ICE-CL, Lamp = S410RL-HO, Lamp and Sleeve = QL-410, Sleeve = QSO-410